We are the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Macomb.
The purpose of this Fellowship shall be to encourage the growth of individual religious beliefs; to support free and responsible expression of ideas and search for truth regardless of its source; to explore the nature of human values; to promote responsible social behavior; and to nurture the spiritual and emotional well-being of its members.
Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote seven Principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Each week we invite speakers to discuss topics relevant to these 7 Principles, to our community, and to our Fellowship. Join us for our Service at 10:30 on Sundays.
These 7 Principles also guide the Religious Education curriculum designed to help our youth and young adults along their spiritual journey and search for meaning in the world.